At a meeting on Wednesday 8th July 2020, Haddenham Parish Council resolved to open play areas at both Haddenham Recreation Ground & Aldreth, High Street on Saturday 11th July 2020.
The Council will NOT be cleaning any of the play equipment and guidance notices towards safe use will be clearly displayed at various points in both play areas.
A risk assessment has been completed and can be found below.
The Council reserves the right to close either or both facilities should the guidance issued not be adhered to.
- Funding opportunity for farmers in Cambridgeshire to create Newt Ponds 22 October 2020
- Notice of Vacancy in Office of Parish Councillor 15 October 2020
- Planning Notice 02.10.20 7 October 2020
- Test & Trace Self Isolation Payment 1 October 2020
- Network Rail Consultation 28 September 2020