Notice of Election for Parish Councils
Nomination Papers May 2019
Nomination papers must be taken into East Cambridgeshire District Council, The Grange, Ely between 10am on Wednesday 27th March and 4pm on Wednesday 3rd April.
The Parish Clerks will be taking nomination papers into ECDC on behalf of all candidates on Wednesday 27th March. If you wish for your application to go in with them then please ensure it is received at the Parish Council Office, 8 Aldreth Road, Haddenham by 12pm on Tuesday 26th March. After this date it will be your responsibility to deliver your papers to the District Council.
Electoral roll numbers for your Proposer and Seconder can be obtained from ECDC or the Parish Clerk but they will only be given out to the person they relate to, not to a third party.
Notices and Adverts
- Councillor Vacancy Advert September 2019
- Notice of Vacancy August 2019
- Notice of Co-option S Barnard
- Notice of Councillor Vacancy 09.05.19
- Notice of Co-option (Guy Coleman)
- Notice of Vacancy 11.10.18
- Co-option Notice September 2016 (S Fairchild)
- Councillor Vacancy Advert July 2016
- Notice of Vacancy in Office of Parish Councillor July 2016
- Co-option Notice July 2016 ( K Page)
- Councillor Vacancy Advert June 2016
- Notice of Vacancy in Office of Parish Councillor May 2016
- Co-option Notice June 2015 (J Morris)
- Uncontested – Haddenham
- Statement of Persons – Haddenham Uncontested – Haddenham
- PARISH COUNCIL ELECTIONS 2015
- Co-option Notice December 2014
- Co-option Notice 10.07.14