Works are programmed to commence Monday 24th March 2014 to carry out footworks, etc.. The road will be closed on Monday 31st March to install the crossing table and speed cushions. Works before this will involve extending the footway into the existing lay-by. Diversion route will be signed via A1123, High Street, Linden End and vice versa whilst road is closed.
- Community Information on Covid-19 for GP surgeries 27 March 2020
- How to get help in Haddenham & Aldreth during the Covid-19 crisis 25 March 2020
- Planning Notice 19 March 2020
- Parish Council Meetings Cancelled 18 March 2020
- Bus, cycling and walking consultation – Open Meeting 31.03.20 12 March 2020
Upcoming EventsMar28Sat10:00 am Neighbourhood Plan Household Sur... @ Robert Arkenstall Primary SchoolNeighbourhood Plan Household Sur... @ Robert Arkenstall Primary SchoolMar 28 @ 10:00 am – 4:00 pmDUE TO THE CURRENT CORONAVIRUS SITUATION THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED Neighbourhood Plan Open Event 28.03.20Mar31Tue6:30 pm Bus Services, Cycling and Walkin... @ Arkenstall Village CentreBus Services, Cycling and Walkin... @ Arkenstall Village CentreMar 31 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pmBus, cycling & walking consultation open meeting 31.03.20Apr8Wed7:00 pm Annual Parish Meeting 2020 @ Arkenstall Village CentreAnnual Parish Meeting 2020 @ Arkenstall Village CentreApr 8 @ 7:00 pm – 7:30 pmTHE ANNUAL PARISH MEETING 2020 HAS BEEN CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE