The Ely Area Capacity Enhancement (EACE) programme is a proposal to upgrade the railway to allow more trains to run through Ely.
Network Rail is running a 6 week intial consultation until 1st November 2020. More information can be found here
- Funding opportunity for farmers in Cambridgeshire to create Newt Ponds 22 October 2020
- Notice of Vacancy in Office of Parish Councillor 15 October 2020
- Planning Notice 02.10.20 7 October 2020
- Test & Trace Self Isolation Payment 1 October 2020
- Network Rail Consultation 28 September 2020