Notification from County Highways: Please be advised the works to Mepal Bridge have been re-scheduled to commence on 05.02.2018. As previously planned, work is programmed to be completed during night closures 20:00 – 06:00 for five nights. Advanced notice boards will be positioned imminently and a well signed diversion route will be positioned during the works. Please be assured the road will be re-opened during the daytime.
- Councillor Vacancy Notice 10 November 2020
- Grounds Maintenance & County Verge Contracts Expressions of Interest to Tender 4 November 2020
- Greater Cambridge Partnership Consultation 28 October 2020
- NHS Winter Stay Well 27 October 2020
- Funding opportunity for farmers in Cambridgeshire to create Newt Ponds 22 October 2020