Notification from County Highways: Please be advised the works to Mepal Bridge have been re-scheduled to commence on 05.02.2018. As previously planned, work is programmed to be completed during night closures 20:00 – 06:00 for five nights. Advanced notice boards will be positioned imminently and a well signed diversion route will be positioned during the works. Please be assured the road will be re-opened during the daytime.
- Funding opportunity for farmers in Cambridgeshire to create Newt Ponds 22 October 2020
- Notice of Vacancy in Office of Parish Councillor 15 October 2020
- Planning Notice 02.10.20 7 October 2020
- Test & Trace Self Isolation Payment 1 October 2020
- Network Rail Consultation 28 September 2020