Could you Help in an Emergency?
The Parish Council are starting to put together an Emergency plan for Haddenham and Aldreth, in the event of a community emergency situation. This includes situations like extreme weather conditions (storms/snow/flooding), loss of utilities, or an environmental incident.
We are looking for people we can call on in this situation. Maybe you have a 4×4 and could get through snow, a tractor with a snow plough for clearing the road. First aid or catering experience, or would be happy to lend a hand looking after people in an emergency situation.
If you could help or know anyone that could, please get in touch with Haddenham Parish Clerk, Mrs Jenny Manning by email if possible, email@example.com or telephone 01353 749919.
- Village Voice Front Page – May 2017 26 April 2017
- Planning Notice 19.04.17 19 April 2017
- Plant and Cake Sale 19 April 2017
- Planning Notice 12.04.17 12 April 2017
- Waste & Recycling Collections for all 2017 Bank Holidays including the Easter period 5 April 2017