Could you Help in an Emergency?
The Parish Council are starting to put together an Emergency plan for Haddenham and Aldreth, in the event of a community emergency situation. This includes situations like extreme weather conditions (storms/snow/flooding), loss of utilities, or an environmental incident.
We are looking for people we can call on in this situation. Maybe you have a 4×4 and could get through snow, a tractor with a snow plough for clearing the road. First aid or catering experience, or would be happy to lend a hand looking after people in an emergency situation.
If you could help or know anyone that could, please get in touch with Haddenham Parish Clerk, Mrs Jenny Manning by email if possible, firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01353 749919.
- Hackney Carriage Fare Consultation 5 July 2018
- Latest Newsletter from Ouse Washes Section 10 Works 4 July 2018
- Update from East Cambs Neighbourhood Police 20 June 2018
- Development Proposals for Land to the East of Metcalfe Way, Haddenham 12 June 2018
- Team of Youth Workers needed by Sutton Parish Council 5 June 2018