Could you Help in an Emergency?
The Parish Council are starting to put together an Emergency plan for Haddenham and Aldreth, in the event of a community emergency situation. This includes situations like extreme weather conditions (storms/snow/flooding), loss of utilities, or an environmental incident.
We are looking for people we can call on in this situation. Maybe you have a 4×4 and could get through snow, a tractor with a snow plough for clearing the road. First aid or catering experience, or would be happy to lend a hand looking after people in an emergency situation.
If you could help or know anyone that could, please get in touch with Haddenham Parish Clerk, Mrs Jenny Manning by email if possible, firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01353 749919.
- Councillor Vacancy Notice 10 November 2020
- Grounds Maintenance & County Verge Contracts Expressions of Interest to Tender 4 November 2020
- Greater Cambridge Partnership Consultation 28 October 2020
- NHS Winter Stay Well 27 October 2020
- Funding opportunity for farmers in Cambridgeshire to create Newt Ponds 22 October 2020