Could you Help in an Emergency?
The Parish Council are starting to put together an Emergency plan for Haddenham and Aldreth, in the event of a community emergency situation. This includes situations like extreme weather conditions (storms/snow/flooding), loss of utilities, or an environmental incident.
We are looking for people we can call on in this situation. Maybe you have a 4×4 and could get through snow, a tractor with a snow plough for clearing the road. First aid or catering experience, or would be happy to lend a hand looking after people in an emergency situation.
If you could help or know anyone that could, please get in touch with Haddenham Parish Clerk, Mrs Jenny Manning by email if possible, email@example.com or telephone 01353 749919.
- East Cambs District Council Canvassers needed 9 May 2018
- Ouse Washes Middle & South Level Barrier Bank works drop in event 8 May 2018
- District Councillors Annual Report 2017/18 4 May 2018
- Free Health Walk Leader Training 3 May 2018
- NHS Foundation Trust – Become a Governor 3 May 2018