Could you Help in an Emergency?
The Parish Council are starting to put together an Emergency plan for Haddenham and Aldreth, in the event of a community emergency situation. This includes situations like extreme weather conditions (storms/snow/flooding), loss of utilities, or an environmental incident.
We are looking for people we can call on in this situation. Maybe you have a 4×4 and could get through snow, a tractor with a snow plough for clearing the road. First aid or catering experience, or would be happy to lend a hand looking after people in an emergency situation.
If you could help or know anyone that could, please get in touch with Haddenham Parish Clerk, Mrs Jenny Manning by email if possible, firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01353 749919.
- Funding opportunity for farmers in Cambridgeshire to create Newt Ponds 22 October 2020
- Notice of Vacancy in Office of Parish Councillor 15 October 2020
- Planning Notice 02.10.20 7 October 2020
- Test & Trace Self Isolation Payment 1 October 2020
- Network Rail Consultation 28 September 2020