Patch repair work to target areas showing signs of deterioration from 51 Station Road through to High Ridge Farm in Sutton Road will be carried out by Cambs County Council week commencing 24th November 2014. The work is expected to last for five days and there will be temporary traffic control between the hours of 09.30am and 15.30pm. This work is also in preparation for surface dressing planned in 2015.
- Hackney Carriage Fare Consultation 5 July 2018
- Latest Newsletter from Ouse Washes Section 10 Works 4 July 2018
- Update from East Cambs Neighbourhood Police 20 June 2018
- Development Proposals for Land to the East of Metcalfe Way, Haddenham 12 June 2018
- Team of Youth Workers needed by Sutton Parish Council 5 June 2018