Patch repair work to target areas showing signs of deterioration from 51 Station Road through to High Ridge Farm in Sutton Road will be carried out by Cambs County Council week commencing 24th November 2014. The work is expected to last for five days and there will be temporary traffic control between the hours of 09.30am and 15.30pm. This work is also in preparation for surface dressing planned in 2015.
- Councillor Vacancy Notice 10 November 2020
- Grounds Maintenance & County Verge Contracts Expressions of Interest to Tender 4 November 2020
- Greater Cambridge Partnership Consultation 28 October 2020
- NHS Winter Stay Well 27 October 2020
- Funding opportunity for farmers in Cambridgeshire to create Newt Ponds 22 October 2020