At a meeting on Wednesday 8th July 2020, Haddenham Parish Council resolved to open play areas at both Haddenham Recreation Ground & Aldreth, High Street on Saturday 11th July 2020.
The Council will NOT be cleaning any of the play equipment and guidance notices towards safe use will be clearly displayed at various points in both play areas.
A risk assessment has been completed and can be found below.
The Council reserves the right to close either or both facilities should the guidance issued not be adhered to.
- Councillor Vacancy Notice 10 November 2020
- Grounds Maintenance & County Verge Contracts Expressions of Interest to Tender 4 November 2020
- Greater Cambridge Partnership Consultation 28 October 2020
- NHS Winter Stay Well 27 October 2020
- Funding opportunity for farmers in Cambridgeshire to create Newt Ponds 22 October 2020